I still can't believe that acronym is a part of our normal language but alas change is a good thing :) It's funny though because I really get on my children for using "slang" because I honestly believe that it pure laziness. Well here I am loving this new stamp set called Best Friends Forever! It has some amazing images on it on it and I do believe the BFF fits in so well. Credit must be given to my upline Michelle Nicholson for the design of the card!
|Catalog||Pg #||Item #||Description||Price|
|2011-2012 IBC||90||122807||Best Friends forever||$17.95|
|2011-2012 IBC||185||122359||Well Worn DSP||$10.95|
|2011-2012 IBC||180||120953||Crumb Cake Card Stock||$6.95|
|2011-2012 IBC||180||101650||Very Vanilla Card Stock||$8.50|
|2011-2012 IBC||180||108640||River Rock Card Stock||$6.95|
|2011-2012 IBC||179||119669||Cajun Craze Card Stock||$6.95|
|2011-2012 IBC||180||119670||Early Espresso ink||$5.95|
|2011-2012 IBC||209||120907||Decorative Label||$16.95|
|2011-2012 IBC||210||119858||Boho Blossons||$16.95|
|2011-2012 IBC||210||118309||Itty Bitty Shapes||$16.95|
|2011-2012 IBC||210||119854||1 3/4" Scallop Circle||$16.95|
|2011-2012 IBC||207||116631||Paper Piercing tool||$3.50|
|2011-2012 IBC||208||106958||Cutter Kit||$16.95|
|2011-2012 IBC||203||101610||Stamping Sponges||$3.50|
|2011-2012 IBC||203||118762||Distressing Essentials||$19.95|
|2011-2012 IBC||195||121000||Always Artichoke seam binding||$6.95|
|2011-2012 IBC||194||118481||Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim||$6.95|
|2011-2012 IBC||198||119247||Jewels - Basic Pearls||$4.95|
|2011-2012 IBC||216||114300||Sticky Sheet||$6.95|
|2011-2012 IBC||206||103683||Glue Dots||$4.95|
1. Fold Crumb Cake card stock (5½” x 8½”) in half with the fold at the top.
2. Stamp scroll image in Early Espresso ink near the bottom right of the card front.
3. Distress Well Worn DSP (1½” x 4¼” and 1” x 5½”) with distressing tool and sponge with Early Espresso Ink. Adhere to the card front.
4. Stamp BFF in Early Espresso in on Cajun Craze Card Stock (2 5/8” x 3 5/8”). Punch with decorative label punch. Distress with cutter tool and roll one corner with piercing tool. Sponge with Early Espresso ink. Attach to the card front with Dimensionals.
5. Stamp leaf image in Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock (2 5/8” x 3 5/8”). Cut out leaf image and adhere to the card front.
6. Punch scallop circle from Well Worn DSP scrap paper. Sponge with Early Espresso ink and distress.
7. Punch flowers using the Boho Blossoms flower punch in River Rock card stock.
8. Using the Itty Bitty flower punch and Very Vanilla card stock punch out 3 flowers.
9. Unpeel one side of the sticky circle and attach to River Rock card ¾” circle. Unpeel the other side of the sticky circle and push the end of the Always Artichoke seam binding onto the center of the circle. Twist the ribbon and roll it around the middle. Continue until the circle is complete. Secure Crochet ribbon to the back of the scallop circle.
10. Attach scallop circle to the card front with Dimensionals.
11. Place pearls in the middle of the Itty Bitty Flowers and adhere to the card front with glue dots.
12. Make Cajun Craze flowers by get small scraps of paper wet and crumbling into the flower shape. Adhere with glue dots when you are happy and they are dry J