Friday, July 1, 2011

Have I got a deal for you! A $99 Starter Kit...

If you are following my blog I am going to assume that you love to be a little crafty. I love anything paper :-) Well this is a perfect opportunity to take your love of crafting and share it with your friends and family! I signed on originally to just get the discount and I have found that I love sharing what I do. So if you are anything like me you too will love the Stampin' Up! family. This is an incredible time to join because we are currently running a $99 starter kit special valid from July 1st through July 31st. For more information or to join and get going right away click HERE! You can also email me and I would love to chat with you.

Here is a sneak peek at the free gift you will receive by joining by July 31st! You will receive everything you need to create this kit! What a great way to keep track of your cards or just little treasures! Contact me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment