Friday, November 18, 2011

I am sorry I am so late :)

Yes, I admit I sometimes miss an important date. yes I plan well but something always seems to get in the way! With Stampin' Up!'s Easy Event set it is easy (pun intended) to say you’re sorry for missing the very important date!
How cute is this card and so very cheery!



How cute is that little guy! Don't you love the sparkles :)  Just a quick post today, I am preparing for a very busy week. I have 18 people coming to my house for Thanksgiving! I need to get organized soon.  
Please leave a comment if you have any questions on how to make the amazing card!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card -- it is very cheery and I would almost love for you to be a little late for something for me!! LOL Following you from SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card. TFS. Came over from SC.

    ReplyDelete