Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Valentine's Party!

My sweet niece (and her mom & dad) moved so close to me that I get to craft with her! I am so happy she is here! I was even more excited that I had someone to make Valentine cards with.

Well little did I know that in the few short years that my own children have been out of elementary school that things have changed! She had to make 36 handmade (YEAH!) cards or gifts and she had to write a sweet little one liner about each person she was giving a gift too.

I just loved it, of course I gave her 3 projects varying in difficulty and she picks the hardest one :) Here she is with her great little projects!






This project was made the Big Shot Milk carton die, if you are interested in the directions please leave me a comment and I will email them to you!

Also be sure to check out my online store HERE to get on the fantastic Sale-A-Bration promotion going on now.

Have a great day and happy stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment