Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bloomsday Weekend

Bloomsday is a long standing tradition in Spokane, WA and I only ran the race once the entire time I lived there. Strange I know because I go back every year to run it. This year my sister, cousin, & I decided to dress ourselves up! Of course how can I pass up a chance to use Stampin Up! so we created the cutest princess fairy tiaras.

What we didn’t realize at the time was they did look a little like bridal veils but the HUGE butterfly on the front should have given it away! Lots of people assumed we were getting married instead of being fairies but that's ok. I was impressed that it survived on my head for as long as it did. In fact I had a hard time getting it out of my heard!
Before:
 After:

Thanks to my mom and sister for a fun weekend crafting, racin, and taking my nephew on his first gondola ride! On another crafting note :) I got to visit a new Hobby Lobby store and let me just say that my husband is thankful that we don't have one here. It is bad enough that JoAnn's and Michal's are right across the street from each other here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment