Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bellevue 10K!

I completed my first 1/2 marathon in March. I did virtually no training for it and honestly was just happy I finished oh and that I wasn't last place :-) In fact I was far from last place and was proud of my time. Knowing that the Seattle Rock-n-Roll 1/2 marathon is really just around the corner I decided to get my bottom in gear and start training.
The Bellevue 10K was Sunday April 17th and my sweet puppy Jett and I headed to downtown Bellevue to get our race. I finished with a pretty decent time (which I better beat with Bloomsday) and really enjoyed the run route. My only complaint regarding the race was the 10K & 5K course merged together on the last mile and it was narrow! Thankfully I have already received an email update from the race officials that they will be changing that next year!
And since they don't have photos up yet, I will share the start and finish photos from the Mercer Island 1/2!


Photos are now available for the Bellevue 10K but it looks like they only have two photos of my sweet puppy and I. First one is the start of the race and the second one is the finish. It is funny to note that the start and finish signs look as though I have it wrong but the race started and finished in the same spot :)



No comments:

Post a Comment