Saturday, April 16, 2011

What do Cheerleaders, Cards, and Girls Night Out have in common?

I was asked to host a booth for a fundraiser to help send one of our local all-star cheerleading squads to Nationals in Florida. What a fun night it was, there was food, wine, purses (yes, of course I got myself a new purse), candles, household goods, and Stampin Up! I had so much fun reminiscing the past. I got to reacquaint myself with the cheer moms I have missed since my daughter, Makayla, switched from Cheer to Volleyball.

I learned a few valuable lessons as well for all you demonstrators out there! Parents of tween and early teenage girls are always looking for birthday party ideas. Well Stampin Up! has a great solution for them :-) I was able to book two birthday parties from the fundraiser. That wasn't even in my sales pitch until one mom started discussing how her daughter loved to craft and she was at a loss for her birthday party ideas. Well of course I knew I could help!! Business IS everywhere you just have to ask.

Here are a few of the items that were on display!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment