Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thank You bags

As I was sorting through my latest workshop order I was struggling with my inner creative self. Here was this plain brown box that held all the fun & exciting things my customers are looking forward too. I just couldn't give them the plain box, I don't have any Stampin Up! logo bags and I wanted to add a personal touch to the orders I get to deliver. So here is what I came up with!

  1. I rolled the Very Vintage stamp all over the bag.
  2. Cut the papers out with scallop scissors
  3. Stamped the "So Many Thanks" with Tempting Turquoise.
  4. Used my blender pen to erase the word "THANKS"
  5. Colored "THANKS" with Basic Black Stampin Write Marker
  6. Attached business card
  7. Punched oval wrote customer name & tied with a ribbon!

Stamp: Very Vintage & So Many Thanks 
Ink: Basic Black & Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Basic Black & Tempting Turquoise
Punch: 1 3/4 Oval
Accessories: Blender Pen, Snail, Dimensionals, Whisper White 1/4 grosgrain ribbon, & a white gift bag



No comments:

Post a Comment