Thursday, October 20, 2011

Another Successfull Stamp Camp in the books

After spending the entire day last Saturday teaching to 112 stampers! I am happy to say that our 16th Stamp Camp is closed! I was finally able to come up for air and edit the photos I took.

Here is our wonderful Creative Bug Team lead by the amazing Michelle Nicholson! I am so happy to have found a group of ladies who share my passion and are wonderful to spend time with. They are so warm and inviting, when I joined the team in April they made me feel as if I had been friends with them for years!


Here is our fearless leader Michelle wrapping up some last minute business details.


The rest of the photos are random photos taken before the craziness oh I mean camp started!








I can't really put into words how much fun this was. If you are interested in attending our Spring Stamp Camp please contact me today. I have already seen one of the projects and it is AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment