Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Today is the last day of October! Oh my before we know it there will be snow on the ground and the holiday festivities will be in full swing! I was fortunate enough to spend Halloween with my favorite niece and one of the three of my favorite nephews! We went Trick-or-Treating around the Microsoft campus on Friday and they were able to come and dress up and get candy!

I love it! I was so bummed because I rushed out of the house without my camera and all I had was my phone! So the photos are not great (bad in fact) but I want to remember the day!

Here are the two of them

We decided to pretend it was our graves. My nephew thought he needed to cover his face :)

Here is Abby under the professionals setup. His camera broke so we had to improvise! She was the wolve from Monster High!

Aiden under the professional setup. I love my little army man! 

Aiden after decorating his bat with his black icing, oh and he ate it too!

I am wishing you all a safe, happy, and creative holiday season!



No comments:

Post a Comment