Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Birthday! Who doesn't love cupcakes?

This card is such a bright card. I love the colors together so much! This card would be great to receive at any age. Plus you get to color with glitter and sharpies! who doesn't love that? This is another project that we taught at our Spring Stamp Camp. If you missed out on this camp don't worry we will host another one in the Fall to get you ready for the holidays. Crazy to think about Fall when our area seems to think it is still Winter and not Sspring! Any who...This is the perfect card to make me want to think Summer is just around the corner!!!

 Don't you just love the fold? It is perfect for a great message as well as a gift card. I offer Stampin' Up! gift cards so if you are in search of a perfect gift I think you have found it :)


Supplies:
Stamp Set:
Easy Events
Crazy for Cupcakes
Ink:
Basic Black Craft Ink
Melon Mambo Stampin Write Marker
Pink Pirouette Stampin Write Marker
Rose or Pink Colored sharpies
Punches:
Itty Bitty Punch Pack (small flower)
Paper:
Pink Pirouette Card Stock
Old Olice Card Stock
Melon Mambo Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Brights Patterns DSP Stack
Other
Big Shot
Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die
Rhinestone
Bone Folder
Iridescent Ice Emboss Powder
Glue Pen

If you would like the full directions please leave me a comment and I will email them to you!

Also be sure to check out my online store HERE to get on the fantastic Sale-A-Bration promotion going on now.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Card! Just stopped by from SC, I hope you stop by my blog and follow me too:) http://www.lauraleestamps.com

    ReplyDelete