Monday, March 19, 2012

Just Because....

Our next project from stamp camp is a gorgeous card using a double embossing technique. I just love this card! The colors pop so well together. This card uses some great products and the technique is so wonderful. This card makes me miss summer terribly! I can't wait to pass this along to someone special very soon!



Supplies:
Stamp Sets
Elementary Elegance
Notably Ornate
Punches:
Modern Label Punch
5-Petal Flower Punch
Large Oval
Boho Blossoms
1/16" Handheld punch
Ink:
Rich Razzelberry
Crumb Cake
Basic Black
Versamark
Other:
Big Shot
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
Brayer
Embossing Gun (Heat Tool)
Black Embossing Powder
Sale-A-Bration Ribbon
Brads
Stampin Sponges

If you would like the full directions please leave me a comment and I will email them to you!
Also be sure to check out my online store HERE to get on the fantastic Sale-A-Bration promotion going on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment