Friday, March 16, 2012

Stamp Camp Project #1

For the next seven days I will be posting all our wonderful Stamp Camp projects. I was so exhausted after camp but I loved seeing the smiles on everyone with their new treasures in hand! We had 121 people at our camp and it was a ton of fun work!

The first project I am sharing with you is the bird house that I designed. I looked online for many project ideas and I fell in love with so many that I combined several great projects into this one!





Supplies:
Big Shot
Milk Carton Die
Bird Builder Punch
Scallop Edged Border punch
Boho Blossom Punch
Calypso Coral Card Stock
Crumb Crake Card Stock
Daffodil Delight Card Stock
Basic Black Card Stock
Old Olive Card Stock
Sale-A-Bration DSP
Sale-A-Bration Ribbon & Brad pack
Chocolate Chip Ink
Pumpkin Pie Stampin Write Marker
White Gel Pen
Rhinestone


If you would like the full directions please leave me a comment and I will email them to you!
Also be sure to check out my online store HERE to get on the fantastic Sale-A-Bration promotion going on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment