Monday, January 16, 2012

Current Stampin' Up! Promotions & Some website updates.

Happy New Year Everyone!
I can't really believe it has been almost two months since I last posted. My "day" job just happened to get incredibly stressful and busy and it took me away from my "FUN" job! I wanted to let you know that I have updated my blog with the new mini catalog and oh boy is it fun!!! I love all the stuff that is in there and can't wait to show you some new stuff. 

You will also notice a "Project of the Month" section on my blog. I hope to provide you a new project each month and best of all, if you click on the photo of the project it will take you directly to my store with everything already in there to purchase! I am sooo excited for 2012 and all the creative possibilities it holds :)

Also just a note of EXCITEMENT! Sale-A-Bration is getting ready to kick off! You can earn FREE products some that are exclusive to only this sale. Don't miss out :)


 I know I said it before but I will try to keep up. I have so many things to share with you and I do plan to make this blog my priority. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment