Friday, January 20, 2012

Countdown to Valentines Day is on.

I do know there are other holidays but I happen to love Valentine’s Day. I think it is because I associate the holiday with super bright and wonderful colors. You see I am not much of a pink wearing girl but I LOVE it on my cards and in my crafts! Here is a cute and very easy project that you can create with your kiddos or even to give out to your co-workers! Because don't we all love presents and candies :)



Here is what you will need to put these cuties together!

  1. Cut the blushing bride to 4 1/2 x 8 1/2
  2. Score on the 8 1/2 side at 2 1/4
  3. Using the stamping off technique, stamps hearts all over the top "Flap" of the Blushing Bride paper.
  4. Cut the Latest Edition paper 4 1/4 x 4 1/2 attach to the blushing bride. Make sure you attach this piece towards the end of the blushing bride. (Remember you will be folding the "flap" over).
  5. Fill the Cellophane bag with your candies and close the bag!
  6. Attach the bag to the card base using a stapler.
  7. Tie your ribbon around the edge; make sure you cover the staple :-)
  8. Stamp your sentiment and cut it out using the Jewelry Tag punch. Attach with twine.
That it! How quick and easy is this craft? I hope you enjoy make your projects. As always if you have any questions please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. These are Super Cute.. I really like the musical note paper you added in the back.

    ReplyDelete