Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Stampin' Up! Punch Storage

I was talking (ok, complaining) to my amazing husband that I had nowhere to store punches. If you saw this post on my craft room redo you will see that they were just sitting in a cubby. It was fine until my collection started to grow. I was afraid that because I couldn't see them I would buy a punch I already had. Well sure enough I did!

So my husband to the rescue :-) He built me this great shelf to hold all my punches. He has also already worked out how to extend it because I think with the new mini out I will need more space, don't you ;-)


The stamps do stack on the top of each other but I am running out of wall space so I just need to move the one above the stamp I want out of the way and it comes right out! I am a happy girl!!


Ok ladies here is what you can tell your husband or significant other about the instructions (These are as he remembers them)
  • 1/2" Dowels
  •  2" x 3/4" Wood of choice (he used really nice wood not expecting me to paint it oops!)
  •  Drill out the holes for the dowels at 1/4"
If you need more than that let me know, I can ask him. Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your punch storage system. I definitely need to do something, and yours looks like it would work great.

    ReplyDelete