Monday, January 23, 2012

Just a little note

I have to admit it, I am a fanatic note taker. I write notes on everything. If I don't write it down I will forget it. Well I happen to be cruising the internet and ran across this super cute notecard holder that Connie Stewart had created and knew I had to recreate it. My daughter is a freshman at WSU and she is not so much a note taker as she is a doodler so I think she will love this!



This couldn't have been easier to recreate!

Here are a few other photos showing the box apart. I just love this, and I will be making more!





I created the notecards in MDS, it was so easy!

Here is the shopping list to recreate this fun project!

If you want the instructions on how to make this box leave me a comment and I will get you them! Or you can visit Connie's website HERE. Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your day.




1 comment:

  1. What a great gift for your daughter. It's perfect. Love how you created the paper in MDS

    ReplyDelete