I do know there are other holidays but I happen to love Valentine’s Day. I think it is because I associate the holiday with super bright and wonderful colors. You see I am not much of a pink wearing girl but I LOVE it on my cards and in my crafts! Here is a cute and very easy project that you can create with your kiddos or even to give out to your co-workers! Because don't we all love presents and candies :)
Here is what you will need to put these cuties together!
- Cut the blushing bride to 4 1/2 x 8 1/2
- Score on the 8 1/2 side at 2 1/4
- Using the stamping off technique, stamps hearts all over the top "Flap" of the Blushing Bride paper.
- Cut the Latest Edition paper 4 1/4 x 4 1/2 attach to the blushing bride. Make sure you attach this piece towards the end of the blushing bride. (Remember you will be folding the "flap" over).
- Fill the Cellophane bag with your candies and close the bag!
- Attach the bag to the card base using a stapler.
- Tie your ribbon around the edge; make sure you cover the staple :-)
- Stamp your sentiment and cut it out using the Jewelry Tag punch. Attach with twine.