Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fancy Fold Cards!

My brother's girlfriend will be celebrating her 20th birthday in a few weeks and I wanted to give her something that would make her feel special. I can't believe that she is 16 years younger than me! Boy it makes me feel old!

I have been dying to try this new card technique and the Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper was just the perfect match!

This is the card folded up



This card is by no means a beginner card but I promise you that if you want to make it I can teach you. If you are interested in directions please leave a comment and I will send them to you. If you are local to the Seattle area I would love to help you and your friends make this AMAZING card so email me or leave me a comment!

Happy Creating!!
~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment