Tuesday, August 9, 2011

On the look out for new business!

So I ran across a video from a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator that talked about how she rebuilds her business whenever she moves. Her husband is in the Navy so they go when the Navy tells it is time to go. What inspired me was how she really has to start all over each time they move and that she is so successful in her business. Her name is Kimberly Van Diepen. I was so motivated after watching her videos that it is time to start fresh! So here are my new business bags! My goal is to hand out at least one a day.

This bag has a mini catalog, my business card, a 3x3 card, & our latest promo (buy 3 get 1 FREE).

3x3 card using the new Raining Flowers set.

The inside of the card.

Everything that will go into the bag.

I am so excited to share my love of this craft & this company. Seriously, I just love to teach friends (old & new) how to create something homemade that they are proud to give away. This is a great time to start thinking about Christmas cards. Yes, I know summer just arrived in Seattle but there is something to be said for planning ahead! Please call me if you are interested in scheduling a private workshop.

Happy Creating!!
~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment