Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Stamp Camp is coming!!

Hello Stampers!
It is that time of year where we host our annual Stampin Up Holiday Stamp Camp. Before I became a demo this was a highlight for me! I got to chat with Stampin friends (new and old), see AMAZING projects, and create new ones.

WHEN: Saturday, October 15th, from 10:15 am to 2:45pm
WHERE: Aurora Church of the Nazarene (ACN)
I will send you a confirmation with the directions after you register.

For only $35 you will have a great day of fun plus all these extras!
• All of the supplies and handouts you will need to complete 6 projects.
• A $15.00 Gift Certificate (to be redeemed that day for Stampin’ Up! Merchandise)
• Lots of door prize drawings
• Optional card swap (Make several cards of the same design and bring them to trade.)
• Beautiful samples, bring your camera and your catalog if you already have one


Some logistics:
• A treat will be provided, but please bring lunch or whatever you need to be the most comfortable. We will be allowing a half hour break.
• Please bring your own adhesive and scissors, this contributes to your efficiency and we’ll maintain our high standard of teaching and paper crafts.
• If you are planning on coming with a group of friends, please register together. (Contact me so I can get you together on the list while I wait for your confirmation checks to arrive.)


To secure your place for a day of crafting just call me at 425-503-6980, email me melissa_chapman@comcast.net or complete the form below and mail it with your check (made out to me) for $35.00. Please feel free to make copies of this invitation to share with your friends who may also be interested in attending. Reservations should be received by September 24th, but we continue to take stampers until the camp date, or until we’re completely full. I will send you a confirmation card after you register.

Here is the flyer

Contact me today to get registered. You definitely don’t want to miss out!
Happy Crafting!!
~Melissa  

No comments:

Post a Comment