Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Top 15 favorites...

I recently ran across a post on SU's Facebook wall asking what our 15 favorites out of the new catalog were & I was so excited I thought I would see if I could narrow it down! Here is my go at it!

15. Happiest Birthday Wishes Hostess Set. It has so much to offer and it is offered at a great value!

14. Wicked Cool. Who doesn't love Halloween? I love this fun & Funky set.

13. Batty For You. I work at Microsoft and every year at Halloween employees & contractors bring in their children to trick-or-treat. This is a HUGE event here. Employees spend months planning their hall's displays. So with this set I can create cute little gift bags for the candy I pass out!

12. Polar Party!!! I just love the cuteness of this stamp set. I used it as one of my convention swaps and I love it!

11. Holiday Lineup. This set just makes me smile! I love the comical "line-up" as if Santa's helpers could be in trouble :-)

10. I {Heart} Hearts. This set isn't new, it was in the 2010-2011 IBC as well but I just love that it so versatile.

9. Totally Tool. My husband loves woodworking and I struggle so often trying to make him a card. Now I have the perfect set to create his birthday cards!

8. Totally Tess. This one just explains me!

7. Forever Young Stamp Set. I love the classic timelessness of this set. Every time I look at it I get inspiration.

6. The New "In-Colors" Yup, I love them! So happy and Cheery.

5. Mocha Morning Designers Series Paper. WOW oh WOW is what I say every time I look at this paper. I can't help it. I have found so many uses for it.

4. Designer Series Fabric. Ok so I know I kind of cheated here. I know I was only supposed to pick one but I really do love them all! If I have to narrow it down, it would be the Timeless Portrait Fabric.

3. Brads!!! Yup cheated again but the mini brads and polka dot brads make me all warm and fuzzy inside!

2. Lace Border Punch. You can use this for some many projects. It can be a border, a flower, a frame, and more.

1. The Perfect Pennant Die for the Big Shot. This is an AWESOME die! Dollies, pennants, and more.

I would love to hear your thoughts on the new catalog, what do you love, what can't you live without, and what are you wishing we had back?

Happy Creating!!
~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment