111648 Holiday Line up Stamp Set
10140 Jet Balck StazOn Ink Pad
119702 Brights Stampin Write Markers
124325 Bashful Blue 5/8" Satin Ribbon
124104 Early Espresso 3/8" Quilted Satin Ribbon
100005 Heat Embossing Gun
White Tissue Paper
1) Stamp your image using Black Stazon Ink onto Tissue Paper
2) Color in the image using Stampin Write Makers.
3) Cut the image out of the tissue paper
4) Lay the stamped image onto the candle
5) Cut out a piece of wax paper longer then the candle
6) Wrap the Wax paper around the candle, use the extra as a "handle"
7) Heat emboss the image onto the candle. Make sure you don't hold the embossing gun in one place to long otherwise you melt the candle to much. You want to just melt the a small amount to cover the tissue paper.
8) Cut your ribbon and tie around the bottom
That's it! How great is it to give a gift that looks like you spent a ton of time on, but you really didn't!
As a special bonus, I will be giving away a set of these to every hostess during the month of October. So call today and schedule your show!
Don't forget to register for Stamp Camp. The link is to the left of this post. Seats are first come first serve so reserve now to guarantee your spot.