Monday, September 5, 2011

Golf Carts & More

I am so excited to show this project! It is a thank you gift for our dear friends who we visit every year. They live on a Beautiful golf course called Predator Ridge. If you are a golfer then you definitely need to visit them! Here is the link, I promise you won't be let down. Here is a photo of my hubby and I on one of the amazing holes!
 
OK back to the crafting! How cute is this!!!!
Front of the Golf Cart, we girls love our vacation drinks so this set was fitting!

Side view of the cart. How cute is the seat!

On a golf Cart you need a place to hold your bags! This space is just big enough to hold Tees and some candy :-)

In addition to golf we  did a little camping so this was the little card I created to thank them. Last year on our camping trip we wanted to take a hike but it was closed because of bear sightings so It made me chuckle when I saw this!

If you would like to make either of these fun little projects I would be happy to host a workshop for and your friends! Contact me today.

Happy Creating!!!
~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment