Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Halloween Banner

Back in the Halloween groove I go :) Today's post was a borrowed idea from a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. She found the cutest frame that I could not find so I improvised! I will be entering the
Halloween projects into a fun Blog Hop so look for the blog's coming soon!











Supplies
122351 Frightful Sight Designer Series Paper
121045 Basic Black Cardstock
1231016 Tangerine Tango Embossing Powder
103083 Embossing Buddy
100005 Heat Tool
116511 Grateful Greetings
113453 Naturally Serif  
  1. Cut the DSP to the size of your photo frames. Mine are 4x6
  2. Cut our Halloween and adhere to the DSP
  3. Use your embossing Buddy to wipe the area where you will stamp your image. This will prevent a small flake of powder from sticking where you don't want it.
  4. Stamp greeting in Versa Mark then onto the DSP
  5. Pour embossing powder over the stamped image (You will not really be able to see the stamped image but try me it's there!)
  6. Heat emboss the phrase.
  7. Adhere other fun Halloween shapes throughout the frames.
  8. Display your new Halloween decoration!
I hope this was helpful for you. If you need more instructions please email me and I would be happy to help.
Happy Creating!!!
~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment