Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Glitter, Glitter, Glitter

Taking a small break from the holiday projects today! My sister, niece, and I were doing some fun projects over the weekend when we came across this wonderful 8x10 canvas photos. They had so many to choose from but I told myself I would only buy one because I am running out of wall space in my craft room!!
How precious is this!!! I can't wait for my sister to complete hers so I can post a photo of it here. It is so different from mine so you will love it!!





Supplies
102023 Dazzling Diamonds
114287 Fine Super Nova Glitter
102197 Powder Pals (you gotta catch and save all that glitter)
Photo or Drawing
This amazing pen glue stick! I don't normally recommend products outside of Stampin' Up! but it so small that you get the most amazing details. If you don't want to try and find this pen our Crystal Effects will work as well. Just be very careful with it!

I hope this has inspired you to go out grab a canvas art project and manipulate in your creative way.
Happy Creating!!!
~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment