Here is this super cute & fun Halloween project. I love it!!!
122351 Frightful Sight DSP
119685 Cherry Cobbler Paper
105117 Pumpkin Pie paper
119686 Early Espresso Paper
121045 Basic Black paper
119873 3/4" circle punch
119868 1" circle punch
123124 Early Espresso\White Bakers Twine
117273 Antique Brads
122334 Simple Scored Board
Metal Wreath Base
Skulls & Spiders
Hot Glue Gun
- Cut various strips of DSP and Card Stock at 1"x12", 1 1/2"x12", and 2"x12"
- Score each piece at 1/4"
- fold accordion style (make sure you start with folding one strip up and the other strip starts down)
- Use sticky strip to glue the two together
- Push the rosette down and squish (like my technical term) the rosette together to form a circle.
- Use your glue gun to hold the rosette together
- Stack them around the frame
- Glue all pieces together!
If you are interested in learning how to make this AWESOME project please register for my fall wreath class.