Sunday, September 11, 2011

A little gift for my daughter and her roomie.

My daughter left for college almost a month ago and I miss her terribly! She was so lucky to have a super sweet roommate. I am so glad they get along. It has certainly helped my daughter with her separation anxiety.
Anyway, they girls dorm colors are pink and purple so while I was browsing through a local craft store I could help but pick these up little wooden frames because I knew I had the perfect Designer Series paper for them!! So just add some paint, letters, ribbons, and embellishments and you have a super cute craft!
 




I hope this inspires you to take something pretty plain and turn it into something crafty cute :-) You can purchase the DSP and embellishments HERE. If you would like the frames email me and we can work it out!

Happy Creating!!!
~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment