Thursday, September 8, 2011

Upcoming Events

Here is a list of my upcoming classes, clubs and events. For more details or if you would like to register for one of these events just click the paypal link on the top left of this page or email me at Melissa_Chapman@comcast.net . Hope to have you stamping with me in the near future!
  • Halloween Treats - We will be making 8 3x3 sized cards and a sweet treat bag with the Halloween Creeps stamp set! Wednesday September 21, 7pm
  • Lollies Paper Wreath - CLICK HERE to view the project we will be making (so fun!!!) Monday September 24th, 3:00pm
  • Stamp Club - If you are interested in stamping, learning some new techniques, creating a minimum of three projects a month and making friends, this could be the perfect event for you!!! Email me if you're in the Seattle area and interested!  Friday, September 9th at either 7pm
  • Stamp-a-stack Holiday Card addition -   My annual Holiday stamp-a-stack is back! If you are looking to get a kick start on your holiday cards this event is for you. I will supply everything you need to create 16 different cards. You just show up! I hope you can make this fun event (and remember if you can't you are always welcome to order a kit!!!) Hope to see you there!  Wednesday October 5th 7:00-9:00pm
  • Stamp Camp - this is my favorite event of the year! Come join in the fun with fellow stampers and demonstrators as we walk you though some amazing make-n-takes. Be sure to bring swaps to swap with other stampers! I can't wait....this will be a super fun day!!! Saturday October 15th 10-3pm

No comments:

Post a Comment